VESTKAJENS MASKINVÆRKSTED A/S
Vestkajens Machine Shop is a versatile and flexible workshop, which provides service of high quality to the fishing fleet, the merchant navy and various industrial companies. Vestkajens Machine Shop has a wide competence area and also owns Hirtshals Slipway, which makes it possible to work within shipbuilding, ship repair and installation. Vestkajens Machine Shop welcomes special assignments and carries out service, inspection, maintenance, repairs and installation within the following areas:
– Forging and steel constructions
- Also new production
– Engines, propulsion systems and generator plants
- Service center for MAN B&W ALPHA Diesel and VOLVO Penta
- Deals in and services Caterpillar and Cummins engines
- Deals in CJC filters and ELF lubricating oil
– Production of winches
– Ship repair and installation
- For example treatment and repair of the hull including shaft, repair of propeller equipment, painting, hull treatment, general maintenance etc.
– Crane inspection and test, thickness measurement of the hull and gas test
Authorized by the Danish Maritime Authority Additionally, Vestkajens Machine Shop has a close cooperation with a number of companies with competences within wood and carpentry, refrigeration, insulation, electronics plus electrical and paint work. At Vestkajens Machine Shop the high quality level is ensured by giving the cooperation with the customers a high priority and all the time maintaining and improving the competences of the well-educated employees.